Do I need to arrive in a couple?
No, you are free to arrive as a single person, or as part of a couple. To attend the festival with a partner is a fantastic way of deepening the relationship, however if you do not have a partner then do not worry. If there is a workshop where we will be working with a partner, we will announce this in the programme. It is then possible for you to partner up with somebody else attending the festival, and you are free to attend a different workshop instead if you wish.
Will there be sexual exercises?
Tantrafestival is a sensual festival, and there will be exercises with sensual elements, however no exercises that require intercourse or physically intimate interaction. If there is a workshop with sensual elements, it will be highlighted in the programme.
Do I have to be naked?
No, tantrafestivalen is a dressed festival. If there are any specific exercises where elements of nudity might occur, then this is completely voluntary and nobody will be pressured into doing something that they are not comfortable with.
If I experience an exercise that is too intimate for me, what do I do?
You can chose to take part as long as you feel comfortable. Nobody will force or pressure you into doing anything you do not want to do. If you feel overwhelmed, you can leave the room, or simply step aside.
* You must be over 18 to attend the festival.
* All participants and instructors should pay attention to everybody’s boundaries, and respect them. Everybody has the right to set their own boundaries, and if somebody is not respecting this, then please advice a staff member. A person who does not adhere to this rule by making inappropriate sexual advances will be asked to leave the tantrafestival, and risks becoming banned from future tantrafestivals. We want everybody to feel comfortable and enjoy exploring their sexuality in a safe environment based on love and care. This is why we have a zero-tolerance policy against this type of behaviour. * For everybodys comfort, smoking and alcohol consumption is forbidden at the festival. If you want to smoke you have to step outside on the street, not on the terrace. Smoking indoors or on the terrace can lead to a warning or being asked to leave the festival.
* Meat eating is forbidden during the festival (meat, bird, fish etc). If you want to eat meat then you can do this somewhere else.
* Mobile phones must be turned off or on flight mode during the festival. Tantra strives to keep the consciousness in the present moment, therefore we would like to make the tantrafestival a mobile free zone. If you need to make a phone call or send a message, please do this outside on the street.
* Photography is forbidden during all workshops as well as in between workshops. There will be official photographers on sight with visible name badges so that you can recognise them. If you do not wish to be photographed, please advice our photographers in advance.
Tantrafestival will not refund tickets.